Care For Feet Gift Cards
Exclusively available to use at Care For Feet's Bakewell, Buxton and Chapel en le Frith Podiatry Clinics, a gift card is the perfect way to treat your family, friends or loved ones to celebrate any occasion.
We have a select choice of vouchers available to buy online, however, if you would prefer a voucher for an alternative treatment amount then feel free to contact us.
The following treatment vouchers are available to buy online:
Skin & Nails Appointment £45.00
This treatment covers, general nail care, hard skin, callus, corn removal, verruca, fungal nails, conservative treatment of ingrown toenails, cracked heels and reduction of thickened toenails.
All Podiatrists are registered with the HCPC and qualified to treat people with Diabetes.
Skin, Nails & Massage Therapy £50.00
Ideal for fatigued feet and legs.
After all your foot care concerns have been addressed, such as dry, cracked hard skin, corns, athletes’ foot & thickened toenails.
Your Podiatrist will help to invigorate aching feet and sore legs with a blast of our ‘Theragun’ massager.
Skin, Nails & Warm Wax £58.00
After all of your skin and nail concerns have been addressed, therapeutic warm wax is slowly brushed onto your feet, then warmed in heated boots to further enhance the hydrating effect. This treatment is great for dehydrated skin and painful joints.
Feet, Legs, Massage & Masque £60.00
Experience an energising leg treatment alongside your foot care appointment.
Treatment will commence with the invigorating ‘Theragun’ massager to aid circulation.
Followed by your chosen leg masque.
Black Leg Masque for ‘heavy legs’ to cool and refresh the skin or Yellow Leg Masque to illuminate, warm and regenerate the skin.
All your skin and nail concerns are addressed, and this treatment is finished with either the firming serum or a refreshing leg spray to give an instant cooling effect.
Ultimate Hands & Feet £63.00
Performed alongside your general foot care appointment and suitable for dry, cracked hands & feet.
All footcare concerns are addressed and warm wax applied to feet.
Hands are massaged with therapeutic oil then wrapped in warm mitts.
*Due to the nature of certain treatments, a new patients health and/or medical suitability will determine the treatment that is performed, and, this can only be decided once a medical history form has been completed and the patients consent has been gained by the Podiatrist.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Care For Feet Gift Vouchers can only be used at Care For Feet Clinics as part or full payment for goods/treatments
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
- Treat the voucher as cash. If a card/voucher is lost or stolen, we cannot refund the balance on your voucher
- Care For Feet Limited is not responsible for any unauthorised use of the voucher and reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this service at any time
- Payments are strictly non-refundable
- Vouchers are strictly non-transferable
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified at point of purchase for sale or special offer items (date can be altered at point of sale per client request)
- Vouchers cannot be used beyond the expiry date, which is printed on the front of the voucher
- Please contact Care For Feet for days of validity - e.g. Monday - Friday only
- Treatments need to be booked in advance. Once you have received your voucher(s), please have your voucher number available when making your booking
- You will need to bring your voucher with you and exchange it at the Reception on the day of your booking
- It is not possible to redeem vouchers online
- There are no refunds on vouchers
- Please click here for details of our Terms and Conditions
- Please click here for details of our Delivery Policy