Used and recommended by the Podiatrists at Care For Feet, Clinisept+ is ideal for calming and soothing the skin whilst ensuring sterile and clean skin is maintained.
Clinisept+ is residue free providing the ideal conditions for healthy and recovering skin. Also suitable for people who have sensitive skin conditions.
Cleansing & Antimicrobial
How to Use:
- Wash your hands before each application
- Apply Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare by spraying directly onto the intended area, or apply using a wet sterile gauze or cleansing pad with Clinisept+, then gently wipe over the intended area
- Ensure the area is thoroughly wetted at each application
- When applied, Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare leaves no residue and can be left to dry naturally
- Do not dry or touch the skin after application unless with clean hands or a sterile gauze
- Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare should be applied 2-3 times a day, or as necessary, to keep the skin cleansed and calm
- Not intended for use as a make-up remover
Seek advice from your healthcare professional or Pharmacist if you are uncertain about suitability of use. Always follow the instructions carefully. For single customer use only. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with clothing as may discolour fabric. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with running water. Do not ingest. If ingested, seek medical advice as a precautionary measure. Clinisept+ has been dermatologically tested and proven to be non-irritant. Cease usage if irritation occurs. This product requires no specific disposal procedure. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not decant from this bottle. Avoid extremes of temperature and keep out of direct sunlight. All components fully recyclable – please recycle responsibly.
Water (Aqua), Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite. Alcohol, fragrance, and colourant free.
Clinisept Usage Leaflet: