Clinisoothe+ Skin Purifier protects and purifies your skin from environmental pollutants that cause ageing, breakouts and irritation.
The Clinisoothe+ formula uses advanced hypochlorous technology that soothes and calms the skin on the face and body, balancing redness and promoting rapid skin recovery, with visible results.
- Gentle formula with Skin Neautral pH
- Oxidising method of action
- Cleansing and provides purifying antimicrobial protection
- Doesn’t harm, irritate or sensitise the dermal layer
- Non-toxic, contains no alcohol and is non-cytotoxic to re-growing skin cells
- Clinically formulated and dermatologically tested
- Suitable for sensitive skin
How to use
- Apply anywhere on the face or body where breakouts, irritation or redness occur
- Wash your hands before each application
- Apply Clinisoothe by spraying directly onto the intended area, or apply using a wet sterile gauze or cleansing pad, then gently wipe over the intended area
- Ensure the area is thoroughly wetted at each application
- When applied, Clinisoothe leaves no residue and can be left to dry naturally
- Do not dry or touch the skin after application unless with clean hands or a sterile gauze
- Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare should be applied 2-3 times a day, or as necessary, to keep the skin cleansed and calm
7 Benefits in one unique product
The unique laboratory process harnesses the power of Clinisoothe+ hypochlorous to produce the perfect skin purifying solution. Clinisoothe+ hypochlorous provides gentle yet highly effective cleansing at a fraction of the toxicity of traditional antimicrobial cleansing chemistries.
The result is a highly stable, oil-free, high purity hypochlorous solution that cleanses and provides antimicrobial protection, but is also gentle on the skin. It doesn’t harm, irritate or sensitise the dermal layer and can be used safely on the face or body.
Seek advice from your healthcare professional or Pharmacist if you are uncertain about suitability of use. Always follow the instructions carefully. For single customer use only. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with clothing as may discolour fabric. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with running water. Do not ingest. If ingested, seek medical advice as a precautionary measure. Clinisoothe has been dermatologically tested and proven to be non-irritant. Cease usage if irritation occurs. This product requires no specific disposal procedure. Use within 3 months of opening. Do not decant from this bottle. Avoid extremes of temperature and keep out of direct sunlight. All components fully recyclable – please recycle responsibly.
Water (Aqua), Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite. Alcohol, fragrance, and colourant free.