The Interpod Flex is a great alternative to custom made orthotics. Made from durable Polypropylene.
- Eliminates pronation moments about the subtalar joint created by the lateral heel cup
- Supplied with optional self adhesive covers
- 3/4 length
- Rear Foot Wedge
- Cuboid Notch
- Plantar Fascial Groove to help decrease arch irritation
- Shank Independent
- Polypropylene integral posting over the subtalar joint axis
- Two pairs of top covers supplied as standard (Full and ¾ length)
- Polypropylene is very easy to grind and adjust
- Easy to attach additions with contact glue
- Heat mouldable
- Extremely durable
- Flexible shell provides comfort and shock attenuation
- Thin, light, slim fit for comfort in all shoes
- sold in pairs
The Interpod self-adhesive EVA top covers come as standard with all ‘Interpod Flex’ orthotics.
• Self-adhesive, full length top cover AND 3/4 Length cover in the pack
• High quality 3mm EVA used
• Quick return foam base
• Removable first ray addition (full length only)
• Easy to adhere additions
Always consult your medical professional before undertaking exercise or attempting to diagnose your issues of concern.